Everest Base Camp Trekthamel
Everest Base Camp (EBC) is one of the most iconic mountain trail in the world which lies in Khumbu Region of Nepal. The Everest Base Camp Trek with exciting Nepal is culturally attractive. During the EBC trek can witness the Himalayan Sherpa culture and traditions. The old-age cultures and customs of Buddhist religion are admirable. We will come across the beautiful monasteries. There are many Sherpa villages during the route. The villages and lifestyle of people are inspiring. The main settlements in the Khumbu are Lukla, Phakding, Monjo, Namche, Khunde, Khumjung, Thame, Thyangboche, Pangboche, and Phortse. The trek passes through amazing mountain valleys and ridges. Walking on these trails during Spring is a magical experience where we can see the lush jungles of Rhododendrons with various springs and waterfalls in some parts.
Mt. Everest 8848.86m, Mt. Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Nuptse 7855m, Mt. Amadablam 6812m, Mt. Kangtenga 6782m, Mt. Thamserku 6623m, Mt. Kwangde 6011m, and Mt. Kusum Kanguru 6373m are the ranges we can see while travelling to Everest Base Camp.
Highlights of 14 days EBC Trek
• Himalayas and Sherpa settlement makes the region best place for adventurous and cultural holiday.
• The trek to the Mt. Everest base camp which is the highest peak in the world.
• Short mountain flight from and to Lukla Airport.
• Higher altitude, colder temperatures and a tougher climb all come together.
• Porters for carrying larger bags and supplies for the trek.
• A natural UNESCO World Heritage Site i.e. Sagarmatha National Park.
• Whistling sound of glacial river under the soothing shadow of over dozen of the lofty Himalayas.
- Saturday 07 am - 10 pm
- Sunday 07 am - 10 pm
- Monday 07 am - 10 pm
- Tuesday 07 am - 10 pm
- Wednesday 07 am - 10 pm
- Thursday 07 am - 10 pm
- Friday 07 am - 10 pm